At St. Lawrence, one must complete 33.5 total units, a major, and general education requirements in order to graduate. Students must also maintain an overall and major GPA of 2.0.
For a list of current course offerings that fulfill each of the general education requirements, click on the links below. For more information, please check the "Course Catalog" in APR 2.0 (requires log-in). The 2017-18 Course Catalog is now available.
The Human Experience & the Natural World (one in each of the following categories, 4 different departments, no more than one in major)
Literacies (one of each)
Human Diversity: Culture and Communication (in one of the following ways):
- One Diversity (DIV13) & one foreign language (LANG)
- Two Diversity (DIV13)
- One Diversity (DIV13) & an off-campus program approved for DIV13
- Interdisciplinary major/minor, combined major, or multifield major (see pages 4-5 of the course catalog)
- Semester-long off-campus study program approved for ILC credit
- Cluster of 4 courses from at least two different departments