ODYsseus & Encore Maintenance
On Tuesday, 21 March, ODYsseus, the Catalog and Encore, the Discovery Platform of the St. Lawrence University Libraries and some related services will be unavailable from 4:00 am till noon.
Resources and services that will not be available:
- ODYsseus/Encore searching
- ConnectNY requesting
- Viewing your patron record
- Off-campus access to library electronic databases and resources
- “Find @ SLU” on result's screens in electronic databases, e.g., Historical Abstracts
Resources and services that will be available:
- On-campus access to library electronic databases and resources
- ILLiad interlibrary loan service
On Tuesday you can search for print books located in ODY or the Launders Science Library using one of these options:
ODYsseus/Encore searching and related library services are expected to be available by noon on Tuesday.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this library system server upgrade.