Learning Goals (Aims and Objectives)
The Diana B. Torrey ’82 Health and Counseling Center mission is empowering students to be active partners in their wellness and supporting students in their pursuit of academic and life long goals. We endeavor to have students gain the ability to:
- Choose behaviors and environments that promote health and reduce risk.
- Articulate the relationship between health and wellness and accomplishment of life long goals
- Exhibit behaviors that advance a healthy community
- Achieve balance between education, work and leisure time and articulate the importance of such balance
- Overcome obstacles that hamper their goal achievement
- Function on the basis of personal identity, ethical, spiritual and moral values