Date:October 5, 2009
Meeting Agenda 10/5/09·
- Review Sub-groups
- Sustainable Dining Resolution (SDR) group – Tripartite legislative acitivsm
- Education and campus PR/student activism
- Monday Mtgs: speakers, movies, round table discussions, updates
- email the leader of the group you would like to be part of·
“Sustainable” Foods Theme Brunch Sunday, October 11, 2009, 10:30AM – 2:00PM
Last minute menu additions:·
- Chili with squash (w/ unknown ingredients)
- Bison sausage?
- Specialized omlets
- Raffle: Jessica, Levi, and Veronica
- Email Wes about funding
- Ice Cream Bar: Sustain, Emma, et. al.
- Table with toppings served by LTB
- Shifts 11:30-2:00 (2 LTBers/shift, 5 30 min. shifts) Email to LTB for workers
- Apple picking ASAP
- Laura will talk to Peter V. and notify LTB
- Time/Date/Place TBA (Laura)
- Apple tasting: Caitlin
- Notifiy Wanda about type of apple
- Slice of conventional vs. local apple
- Tally of votes?
- Bowl of 100 conventional vs. 100 local (which runs out first)
- Fact sheet about difference in apples
- Shifts - Email to LTB for help
- Decorations: Mia, Anne
- Meet with Gloria and Doug
- American flags, local=patriotic, gords, paper veggies (NO DUCT TAPE), corn stalks outside
- Labeling foods (positive, patriotic, to the point); Wes to email; Jessica where is our food from?! (Wanda, Doug, NCGC)
- Notify LTB about ARTS AND CRAFTS SESSION
- Local Music Playlist: Rachael
- Picture Taking: Emma et.al.
- Mary Ann Gera (List Serve)
- SLU Wire
- Pumpkins with painted advertisement
- Look nice for NACOFS contest pictures!
Eat Patriotically Eat Locally