- Chapman, J., Chiarenzelli, J., Hill, A., Nagel-Myers, and Ramler, I., 2014. Liberal Arts Science Scholars Program. Submitted to the National Science Foundation S-STEM program. Awarded $628,000.00.
- Chiarenzelli, J. Grohn, L., and Gallagher, M., 2015. Angikuni Lake and the River of Men: Remembering the People of the Deer. Submitted to the CIIS Fellows Program. Awarded.
2011 - Jeff Chiarenzelli and Matthew Skeels of the Chemistry Department were awarded a grant entitled “Loading of elements and anions to the St. Lawrence River from tributaries in St. Lawrence County, New York”. The grant was awarded from the St. Lawrence River Research and Education Fund.
- Professor Antun Husinec awarded a grant from the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund Undergraduate New Investigator Program for his project High Resolution Sequence Stratigraphy of Ordovician Red River Formation,Williston Basin, North Dakota (more).
- Jeff Chiarenzelli’s ACS PRF grant – “Textural Controls on the Geochemical Variability of Argillaceous Hydrocarbon Source Rocks and Potential Application to Precambrian Units”
- SEM grant – Chiarenzelli, J., Erickson, J., Erlichman, J., Husinec, A., and Jahncke, C. Major Research Instrumentation, National Science Foundation, PI - “Acquisition of an Electron Scanning Microscope for Multidisciplinary Research, Research training and Undergraduate Education”