Posters and oral presentations given by St. Lawrence Geology majors at the recent Geological Society of America, Northeast-Southeast combined conference in Baltimore, MD.
- Katie N. Hoskinson '11, Kyle L. Marvinney, and Antun Husinec - Carbonate-Evaporite Facies in the "B" Interval of the Upper Ordovician Red River Formation, Williston Basinl North Dakota.
- Wendell Caesar, David Mosher, Sean P. Regan, Brian L. Cousens, Lawrence B. Aspler, Joseph Chiarenzelli, and Dr. Jeffrey R. Chiarenzelli - ND Model Ages and Geolchemistry of Devonian and Ordovician Shales of Western and Central New York.
- Sean P. Regan, David Mosher, Antun Husinec, and J.F. Read - Late Valanginian to Early Barremian Peritidal Facies of the Adriatic Platform, Croatia: Evidence of Subaerial Exposure.
- David Mosher, Sean P. Regan, Dr. Antun Husinec, and J.F. Read - Albian Cyclic Peritidal Facies of Adriatic Platform Interior in Southern Croatia.
- Sean P. Regan, Dr. Jeffrey R. Chiarenzelli, James M. McLelland, Brian L. Cousens, and Cody LaVack - Isotopic, Geochemical, and Petrographic Constraints on Coronitic Metagabbros of the Adirondack Highlands.
- David Mosher, Wendell Caesar, Neal R. O'Brien, James Leone, and Dr. Jeffrey R. Chiarenzelli - Geochemical and Isotopic Characterization of Potential Gas Bearing Units of the Utica and Marcellus Shale, New York.
- James Colony, Dr. Catherine Shrady, and Sean P. Regan - Nature of the Beaver Creek Fault, Adirondack Lowlands, New York.
- Cody LaVack, Colby Smith, and Carol Cady - Hydrological Changes in the Sierra Nevadas Due to Loss in Glacierized Area.