Global Francophone Cultures
Spring ONLY Program
For students who have one - three semesters of college French or one - two years of high school study, but who would like to gain fluency through immersion in French-speaking cultures. The program is open to:
- first-year students who will be able to complete an FYS while in France.
- sophomores and juniors interested in strengthening their French language skills but who are not prepared for the fall program.
The program focuses on comparative Francophone cultures and includes:
- 2-week residence in Quebec City. Home stays, intensive French at Laval University, and introduction to Quebecois culture.
- Study in Rouen. Home stays, 2 units of intensive French language and conversation, and 2 courses taught in English.
- Field trips to various places in France