For over ten years, the Festival of Scholarship and Creativity has provided an opportunity to students doing work in any non-science field to share their research, creative works, or performances with the campus community. Likewise, it presents faculty and staff members, students, community and family members, an opportunity to learn about and celebrate the accomplishments of St. Lawrence students.
Since April 2014 we have set aside a full “Festival Day” without classes so that the entire campus can attend Festival of Scholarship and Creativity (FoSC) and Festival of Science (FoS) events. This year we are happy to announce that we have been able to further integrate the scheduling of the two Festivals. Below is a brief schedule of events, which unless otherwise noted, will take place in the Eben Holden Conference Center.
Festival Day Schedule:
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am, Oral Presentations I
- 10:00 am - 10:15 am, Break and poster setup for Poster Session I
- 10:15 am - 11:15 am, Poster Session I
- 11:15 am - 11:30 am, Break and poster setup for Poster Session II
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, Oral Presentations II
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm, Poster Session II
- 1:30 pm - 1:45 pm, Break
- 1:45 pm - 3:15 pm, Class/department presentations (various campus locations)
- 3:15 pm - 4:45 pm, FoSC Oral Presentations III, Festival of CBL, & CIIS Grant Presentations
- 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm, Music Recitals (Peterson-Kermani Performance Hall)
- 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm, Senior Art Show Opening Reception (Richard F. Brush Art Gallery)
- 8:00 pm, Theatre Production: Hokum Poke ‘em Cabaret, or The Decameron Blues (Edson R. Miles Black Box Theater)
If you have questions regarding the Festival of Scholarship and Creativity please contact Alison Del Rossi (firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-5998).