Events
View Calendar

Vagina Monologues

4/26/13 7:00pm to 9:00pm, 4/27/13 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Student Center
Winston Room

St. Lawrence University Presents:

THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES

Sponsored By:

Beta Theta Pi

Department of Performance & Communication Arts

SLU Student Life

SWELL of St. Lawrence

The Black Student Union

The Thelomothesian Society

Tickets are $10, $5 with valid student ID.

Tickets and other merchandise will be sold in the St. Lawrence University Sullivan Student Center the entire week of April 22nd from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.

ALL PROCEEDS from ticket and merchandise sales will be donated towards ending domestic violence and sexual assault against women in the United States and worldwide. VDAY St. Lawrence will be donating 90 percent of our proceeds to Renewal House of St. Lawrence County, which works to end violence against women in the North Country. The remaining 10 percent of funds raised will be given back to the VDAY organization to support this project for years to come.