The stand-alone major (B.A.) serves students who wish to concentrate their efforts in environmental studies. This major is tailored to individual interests and emphasizes depth in selected sub-areas, as well as the integrative, interdisciplinary approaches of environmental studies.
- 1 unit 101. Introduction to Environmental Studies.
- 4 units Environmental Science and Policy (ESP) courses
- 1 unit Natural Science course (from dual-listed options)
- 1 unit Social Science/Humanities course (from dual-listed options)
- 1 unit 335. Foundation of Environmental Thought.
- 3 units Electives (from environmental studies ESP and dual-listed courses)
- 11 units Total
Certain restrictions apply to the stand-alone and all combined majors.