Memo to: Safety Committee
From: Suna Stone-McMasters and Pat Gagnon, Co-Chairs
Subject: Safety Committee Meeting Agenda, Monday, January 12, 2015
Student Center Room 336, 2:00-3:00 PM
Open comments, introductions and guests.
- Park Street Lighting - hiring a third party lighting consultant with experience designing street lighting to evaluate current conditions and make recommendations to improve safety of pedestrians and drivers.
- Providing GPS coordinates to the St. Lawrence County Emergency Management Office – progress report.
- Ceramics gas kiln ventilation update
- Safety Committee Charge in response to Dept. of Education regulation.
- Changes to Safety Committee membership and removal of inactive members.
- Review of accident/injury/incident reports.
- Other new business.
- Request to allowing campus-sanctioned camping at the Sandbanks – tabled pending discussion in Buildings and Grounds Committee.
- Addition of crosswalk on Park St. at KDS pending capital funding
- Equestrian Team vehicle safety inquiry and investigation.
Meetings will be held in the student center, room 336 on 2/9/15, 3/9/15, 4/13/15 and 5/11/15.