Students, Staff and Faculty are welcome to attend Safety Committee meetings.
Memo to: St. Lawrence University Community
From: H. Renee Ford, Safety Committee Secretary
Subject: Safety Committee Meeting Agenda for Friday, September 9, 2016
Student Center Room 232, 9:00-10:00 AM
Open comments, introductions and guests.
Approval of the Minutes
1. Accident and Injury Reports
2. Safety Tips for the Hill News – Head Injuries
3. Skate Board Policy Approval
4. CO2 Detectors – Bill and Jim
1. Open table
2. Stones have separated at Dana facing the student center – Steve
3. Improper use of golf carts as step ladders by students – Steve
4. 5th Annual Campus Safety Fair – September 28th Student Center - Bill
Meeting times will be announces after meeting.
If you have any safety issues you would like added to the agenda, please forward to H. Renee Ford at 229-5913
H. Renee Ford
Assistant Purchasing Manager