Students off to engineering school
This Fall Four students will being the Engineering portion of the engineering Combined Program.
- Colby Johnson, Columbia Univeristy (New York City)
- Graham Scott, Dartmouth University (Hanover, NH)
- Benjamin Spingarn, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY)
- Alfons Koziol, Univeristy at Buffalo, (Buffalo, NY)
Four students finished the St.Lawrence portion of their Engineering-Combined degree and are off to engineering school.
- Kevin Deon (Mathematics) will be at Clarkson University.
- Mathew Cooper Keller (Mathematics) will start at Dartmouth this summer after returning from a study abroad experience in Australia.
- Ari Jackson (Mathematics) returns to Dartmouth on the last leg of the 2-1-1-1 program.
- Hannah Wilson (Mathematics) will at Columbia this Fall.
Additionally Luke Reed (Mathematics) and Tori Hayden (Physics and Mathematics) completed their Bachelor of Science degrees from St. Lawrence and both will be heading to the University of Colorado at Boulder to begin graduate studies in Mechanical Engineering.