DASA Training Information
12/5/15 9:00am to 12:00pm
Who should attend?
- Anyone seeking school certification/licensure
- Dignity Act Coordinators
- Interested individuals
When and where?
- Part I (in-person session) is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Part II (online session) is a 3-hours online course. Information for this session will be given in Part I of this training.
- Saturday, December 5
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Atwood 31
Cost and Registration?
- The cost is $75.00 per person.
- Make checks payable to St. Lawrence University.
- The cost includes a 3-hour online course, a 3-hour in-person session and all materials.
- Online registration is available at: http://www.stlawu.edu/education/form/bullying-certification-training
- PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE SESSIONS BEGIN.
Contact Erin Basford in the Education Department at (315) 229-5061 or firstname.lastname@example.org