What's New in the Dining Units?
Wed August 22, 2012
Check out what's new at Dana Dining Center:
- Flat Bread Pizza / Flat Bread Paninis / Flat Bread Sandwiches
- Gluten Free deli meats - ham, turkey, roast beef. Look for signs when they become available.
- Noodle Bowls - 3 different broths and an array of fresh herbs and vegetables.
- Mac and Cheese Bar / Baked Potato Bar / Salsa and Chip Bar / Mashed Potato Bar.
- More grains, rice and legumes.
- Less mayonnaise based salads.
- Various Ethnic food nights.
- New coffee in Dana - based on taste test. French Roast as standard coffee and Jamaican Me Crazy as the flavored house coffee (as well as others throughout the year)
- Don't forget some old favorites:
- Omelet Station at Saturday Brunch
- Waffle Station at Wednesday breakfast and Saturday/Sunday Brunch
- Made to order salads on Monday nights - look for some new salads this year.
- Pasta Saute / Stir Fry / Chicken Parm Nite / Taco Bars
Check out what's local at the Northstar Cafe:
- Monthly Demos and Giveaways for the spring semester. !
- Local items below:
- "Potsdam Bagelry" bagels available daily.
- River Rat cheese from Clayton, NY - available weekly in the grocery store coolers.
- Potsdam Co-op Carriage House bakery products offered Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Purple Rice sushi on Wednesdays starting September 4th
- Did you know our eggs are local from Giroux's out of Chazy, NY
- Liz Lovely Gluten Free and Vegan cookies available all the way from Waitsfield, VT
- New lunch and dinner specials and holding onto favorites too.
- Specialty wraps - which ones do you like?
- New gluten free grocery store items.
- Gluten Friendly Sandwich and Wrap Area - Look for "Purple"
- Available upon request: North Country Produce, Gluten Free Pizza Crust, Gluten Free Wraps, Veggieland Vegetarian Products
- New Sun Coffee blends - try them out!