Your Living Arrangements - Personal Property Insurance

Students assume ALL responsibility for any loss or damage to their personal property. The University does not assume any responsibility for any such loss or damages regardless of the circumstances. Accordingly, we encourage students to make sure that they have insurance coverage to protect their property. If your property is not covered under a parent’s insurance policy, we strongly encourage you to purchase a renters insurance policy. St Lawrence has partnered with Sallie Mae Insurance Services, an Independent Agency, to provide a renters policy. More information can be found by visiting or calling 1-800-625-1569.