The Festival of CBL is a celebration of our students’ Community Based Learning experiences. It offers students the opportunity to showcase their experiences in a reflective way. The Festival of CBL will feature students from all CBL courses. Students will participate in the Festival in groups of no more than six members.
- Complete this Online Presentation Proposal Form
- The CBL Office will send a confirmation with further instructions
- Create your Presentation and submit a ROUGH DRAFT online for approval
- Once approved or corrections are made, submit your FINAL DRAFT via email along with an outline of talking points (or CD for movie/video) to email@example.com 24 hours prior to the Festival.
- Arrive with your presentation at Eben Holden 1/2 hour prior to the start time.