St. Lawrence Students
- Possess strong research and analytical skills; effective oral and written communication skills; demonstrated leadership ability; and practical work experience.
- Have international experience. Many St. Lawrence students participate in one or more study abroad programs.
- Demonstrate comfort and sophistication with technology that applies across industries.
- Complete internships in diverse settings and industries.
- Seek challenging positions in a variety of fields upon graduation.
The University operates on a two-semester calendar. Recruiting occurs during each semester, September - December, and February - May. We know that every employer has different recruiting needs; that is why we offer the opportunity to:
- Experience a personalized visit (flexible scheduling, targeted marketing, meetings with faculty, staff or special student groups)
- Conduct interviews on campus
- Schedule an information session
- Host an information table in a highly visible area with significant student traffic
If you are interested in arranging an on-campus visit, please contact our office at (315) 229-5906. For directions and information on traveling to St. Lawrence University, please visit the visitors website.
Organizations not able to send representatives to campus are still able to connect with St. Lawrence students through our Resume Referral Program. To post a position, please register for an account on Handshake, our new, modern online recruiting platform.
You may choose to collect resumes through Handshake or have students directed to your web site to submit applications and necessary materials. For additional information or assistance with registering an account, please contact our office at (315) 229-5906.
St. Lawrence is a member of three college consortia designed to assist employers with making efficient and cost effective connections with students. Within the consortia employers have access the nation's top students and may interview students from up to 39 nation-wide colleges and universities during one event.
Employers interested in interviewing students at any of the events should follow the links below or contact our office at (315) 229-5906 for more information.
- Eastern College Career Days (ECCD)
Boston (fall) and New York City (spring)
- Liberal Arts Career NetWORK (LACN) provides a job and internship listing service that gives you the opportunity to reach over 60,000 students at 39 highly selective, small, private liberal arts colleges with just one posting, for free!
- Career and Internship Connection (CIC)
Boston, New York City, and Washington, DC (all held in January)
Please use this resource from NAFSA as a guide through the process of hiring international students.