Career Services is committed to empowering students and graduates to discover their passion, explore their career options, develop their personal career plan, and attain their goals as part of their lifelong educational philosophy.
Aims & Objectives
In our mission to empower students in their own lifelong career and learning journey our aim is to provide them with the following abilities:
- The ability to gain insight into their own identities including their interests, skills, values, personalities, and future goals through self-assessment, self-reflection, and active exploration.
- The ability to write well-constructed and effective documents that reflect their personal knowledge, an understanding of the goal sought, and the ability to create connections between the two.
- The ability to identify and research potential choices in the job or graduate school decision-making process and then to promote and market themselves to chosen opportunities in a professional manner.
- The ability to initiate, develop and maintain professional relationships in ways that foster mutually beneficial and continuing professional growth and development.
- The ability to understand new cultures and organizations and to negotiate the transitions to them and within them.