Job Resources for Minorities
- Diversity Inc. Career Center - Has thousands of jobs to search and gives you the chance to post your resume to our confidential database as well.
- Diversity Search - Diversity Career portal for Minorities, Females and other Diversity job seekers and Diversity Recruiters. Top employers & recruiters actively seeking women & diverse candidates now.
- Equal Opportunity Publication - "First in diversity, best in results" is the slogan that summarizes EOP's successful record of helping job-seekers from underrepresented groups find employment and in aiding companies and government agencies eager to recruit from the diversified workforce.
- IMDiversity.com - Dedicated to providing career and self development information to all minorities, specifically African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans and Native Americans. Our mission is to provide you with political, economic, spiritual, etc. information from the perspective of each ethnic group to help you find fulfillment in life.
- JournalismNext.com - the leading job and community web site for MINORITY JOURNALISTS.
- Minority Affairs - Job seekers can access and search the Minority Affairs unique and up-to-date database of companies seeking minority applicants, and also have the option of researching the background, practices and policies of these companies.
- Quintessential Careers - Diversity Employment Resources is all about highlighting the best career and job sites geared especially for women and minorities.
- The Riley Guide Minority Resources - These are resources specifically set up to meet the needs or address the interests of various groups, such as women, persons of varied nationalities or ethnic backgrounds.
Resource for Students of Color
- Asian Professional Exchange - The major objective of APEX is to provide an opportunity for Asian Pacific Americans to develop, refine and achieve their full potential as future community and corporate leaders.
- Black Career Women's Network - Founder of Black Career Women’s Network, Career Coach, and Speaker. Sherry Sims has a passion for helping professionals discover, focus and utilize their strengths to develop and manage their careers.
- The Black Collegian - The career site for students and professionals of color; In addition to the abundance of career planning/job search information, there is commentary by leading African-American writers, lifestyle/ entertainment features, general information on college life, and news of what's happening on college campuses today.
- CareerCross Japan - CareerCross Japan offers a range of resources and information for jobs in Japan and Japanese related positions overseas, plus an in-depth look at living and working in Japan, job hunting tips, forums and much more.
- iHispano.com - Is a leading career site for Hispanic and bilingual/bicultural professionals.
- JobLatino.com - Job seekers can post their resumes, learn about the fastest growing occupations, read interview tips, review job search techniques, study tips about body language during job interviews and more.
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources - Features a career center with job postings and employment opportunities.
- Native American Jobs.com - Native American Jobs.com is a site dedicated to being your link to indigenous employment, career-minded individuals looking for Employment & Careers in Native American Communities, on or near Indian Reservations and Urban Native American communities with employers.
- Native American Careers - This site provides access to internships, part-time, full-time, and freelance employment opportunities for Native Americans.
- Native American Journalists Association - Search media-related jobs by category, location, keyword or date.
- Nativeweb.org - This site lists positions in the administrative/clerical, home business and law enforcement areas nationwide.
- Saludos Web Site - Saludos Hispanos has been providing career information and promoting equal opportunity on the pages of its bilingual magazine for over 30 years. Its primary goal is to act as the conduit between applicants and potential employers who share the objective of reflecting the diversity of today's population in the workplace.
- Saludos.com - Saludos Hispanos strives to be the conduit between applicants and employers share the objective of reflecting the diversity in today's population int he workplace. Excellent introductions in their Career Guide section.
- The Tribal Employment Newsletter - Provides a nationwide job bank of professional and technical vacancies for Native American Indian job seekers.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Resources
- Gay Workplace Issues Homepage - An extensive list of resources for information on issues related to being gay and the workplace; includes workplace activism, company policies, and related issues.
- GLPcareers.com, Gay and Lesbian Professionals - A job search engine providing employment opportunities and resources to the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender (GLBT) job seeker in the U.S.
- Human Rights Campaign - WORKING FOR GAY AND LESBIAN EQUAL RIGHTS; The Human Rights Campaign, the largest national lesbian and gay political organization, envisions an America where lesbian and gay people are ensured of their basic equal rights -- and can be open, honest and safe at home, at work and in the community. HRC has more than 300,000 members, both gay and non-gay -- all committed to making this vision a reality.
- The Pink Pages - The Internet Gay Yellow Pages; perhaps the most comprehensive reference site to the gay, lesbian and bisexual community.
Resources for People with Disabilities
- Disability.gov - Now on Facebook, this page provides disability-related information and programs available across the government on civil rights, education, employment, housing, health, and technology.
- Enable America - Enable America's objective is to increase employment among people with disabilities in the United States.
- AbilityLinks - AbilityLinks is a web-based community where job seekers with disabilities, inclusive employers and service providers meet and gain access to valuable networking opportunities.
- Jan on the Web - JAN is the Job Accommodation Network, which promotes employability of people with functional disabilities. The site also lists links to disability-related employment resources.
- National Business and Disability Council - Services include a resume database, job postings, an information hotline, and an audiovisual library.