Teach English in China - Great Wall TEFL Info Session
10/26/15 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Considering a Gap Year? Interested in Teaching English in China?
Come to this information session on Monday, October 26 @ 7 p.m. (Carnegie 10) to learn the following:
- What is TEFL and what does it look like? ("A day in the life of a TEFL teacher")
- Top 6 reasons why TEFL in China upon graduation is the must-seize opportunity of our generation
- What are the requirements to teaching English in China?
- Top 5 red flags of nightmare TEFL situations + Top 5 green lights of solid TEFL situations
- Recruiter's Corner: How to successfully interview (for) a school
- Q/A Session
- Free e-resource to be made available: Complete Guide to Preparing for TEFL Job upon Graduation (steps + timeline included)
- Joe Moore, Recruitment Specialist for Great Wall TEFL