Laurentians in Residence: An Alumni & Parent Career Panel
The following alumni will be on campus this fall for Laurentians in Residence.
- Hank Anderson '07 - Regional Sales Team Leader, Bloomberg LP
- Cindy Arcate '77 - President & CEO, Power Options, Inc.
- Jennifer Archie '83 - Attorney/Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Kevin Arquit '75 - Attorney/Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett
- Charlie Daugherty '75 - Managing Partner, Stanwich Advisors
- David DeFazio '92 - Attorney, DeFazio Law Office & Entrepreneur, Wyoming Whiskey
- Brian Desrosier '80 - CEO, Desrosier of Greenwich
- Pam Musk '85 - Director of Centers and Education, Audubon New York
- Stacey Silvers '88 - Owner/Facial Plastic Surgeon, Madison ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
On Thursday, October 10 at 7:00 p.m. in the Hannon Room of the Student Center, these alumni will be participating in a fun and dynamic panel discussion sharing their stories, career paths and experience, and offering advice to students. A dessert reception will follow the panel presentation.
On Friday, October 11 panelists will offer 30 minute information interviews – sign up with one or more individual panelist - call Career Services at 5906 to schedule.
This event is open to all class years and all majors. First Year Cup eligible.
For more information on the Laurentians in Residence program visit http://www.stlawu.edu/career-services/laurentians-residence.