Career Boot Camp for Sophomores
Come join us on January 15-16, 2017 (a few days before classes resume) for our 4th Annual Career Boot Camp for Sophomores. You will attend a series of workshops, alumni/parent panels, and other events designed to give you a preliminary introduction to career fields and provide initial training on skills necessary to help develop and advance your career after college.
Topics and Events covered include:
• Introduction to Networking
• Interviewing from the Employer’s Perspective
• Networking Lunch with Alumni & Parent Panelists
• Industry Panels (business, communications, environment, entrepreneurship, finance/banking, gov’t/law, health/medicine, non-profit & education, and science/technology)
• Building Your Digital Brand/Professional Identity
• LinkedIn Profile Development & Effective Usage
There is no charge for the program itself or for the early return to campus. Room and board costs for participating students will be covered by St. Lawrence. Participating students may return after noon on Saturday, January 14th.
Application deadline is NOVEMBER 1st! To reserve your spot please go to: Applications are now closed.
Space for this program is limited! Given the limited availability, a reservation is taken as confirmation that you will attend.