St. Lawrence is a member of four college consortia designed to assist employers with making efficient and cost effective connections with students. Within the four consortia employers have access the nation's top students and may interview students from up to 25 nation-wide colleges and universities during one event. Employers interested in interviewing students at any of annual/semi-annual events should follow the links below or contact our recruiting coordinator at 315-229-5906 for more information.
- Eastern College Career Days (ECCD)
- Boston (November) & New York City (March)
- Liberal Arts Career NetWORK (LACN)
- Provides a job and internship listing service that gives you the opportunity to reach over 60,000 students at 28 highly selective, small, private liberal arts colleges with just one posting, for free!
- Career and Internship Connection (CIC)
- Boston, New York City, Washington, DC, and West Coast (January)
Employers Guide to Hiring International Students
Please use this resource from Vandeventer Black LLP as a guide through the process of hiring international students