Travel Guard is the travel agency selected by St. Lawrence University to assist its employees with their travel needs. Travel Guard was selected because of their experience with higher education travel requirements and a state-of-the-art Web portal which will simplify airline, hotel and car rental and related travel reservations.
The Travel Guard Reservation System is available to all St. Lawrence University employees for business and personal travel. As a first-time user, you will need to create a personal profile. You will need to use the St. Lawrence University site ID and password key to do this.
You can also download the brochure, which provides further details on the services available.
Services Available Through Travel Guard:
- St. Lawrence University Travel Desk staff accessible 24/7/365 with dedicated telephone number
- Online booking tool for domestic and international travel
- Assistance with individual or group travel
- Assistance reserving lodging and ground transportation
- Assistance for stranded or delayed travelers
- Emergency medical assistance
- Concierge service and roadside assistance
- Continuous airfare monitoring to capture the lowest fare
Agent Assisted Reservations:
Travel Guard has provided St. Lawrence University with a dedicated team of agents and a direct phone number (877) 879-2142. They can be contacted to assist you with reservations here and abroad.
For further information, please contact