1. Only current students, faculty and staff are eligible to participate in intramural league competition. Single day tournaments and events are an exception and usually allow for community members to also participate. Exceptions on an individual basis may be made for local alumni and spouses, currently involved with the SLU community.
2. An individual can play for only one team in any sport league.
3. The following individuals
are ineligible to participate in the same or related intramural sport, during the
academic year in which they gained their ineligible player status:
A. Any member of a varsity team who remains on that team's roster beyond the first contest of that season.
B. Any member of a recognized sport club who competes extramurally as a representative of St. Lawrence University
C. Professionals, as recognized by the NCAA or the governing body for that sport, are not eligible to compete.
4. A person must be on a team roster to be eligible to play; no roster adjustments may occur after the start of the second scheduled game, in that particular activity.
5. Intentional eligibility violations are very serious and violators may lose their privilege of participation in Intramural Sports.
6. Students are responsible for checking their own eligibility; however, Captains are equally responsible for the eligibility of all their players.
DON'T RISK A VIOLATION!!!
Note: All contests that an ineligible player participates in will result in the immediate suspension of that player and the forfeiture of all games he/she participated in.
If you have
any question call:
Bob Clemmer, Intramural Director
x5884, 107 Augsbury Center