Student-athletes shall not knowingly:
- provide information to individuals involved in organized gambling activities concerning intercollegiate athletics competition;
- solicit a bet on any intercollegiate team.
- accept a bet on any team representing the institution
- solicit or accept a bet on any intercollegiate competition for any item that has tangible value;
- participate in any gambling activity that involves intercollegiate athletics or professional athletics, through a bookmaker, a parlay card, or any other method employed by organized gambling.
Student-athletes who engage in gambling activities may lose some or all of their remaining eligibility, depending on the severity of the infraction.