Changing Advisors

Student may change advisors at any point after their first semester as first year students. If a student’s advisor leaves campus (temporarily or permanently) the student must change to a new advisor. In either case, to change advisors the student must fill out the bottom portion of this form and submit it to the Academic Advising Office.”