You may pay your enrollment deposit via electronic check or credit card.
Before you get started, please note the following important details:
- The enrollment deposit and fees (if applicable) are non-refundable.
- This transaction must be made by 11:59 pm on the date listed on your letter of admissions to be guaranteed a spot in the class.
- The Candidate Reply Form must be returned to our office; it can be faxed or mailed.
- The student ID field contains a generic number on the forms. Please leave the number blank; if it won't accept a blank please insert '1234567' as we match by student name not by ID number until after the student is enrolled.
- For Credit Card Payments:
- Credit card payments will be accepted as long as the credit card is compatible with a US processor. The payer may check with his/her credit card provider to verify compatibility.
- Pay your enrollment deposit online with a credit card
- For Electronic Check Payments:
- Only available for funds drawn from a US bank.
- Pay your enrollment deposit online by electronic check
- For International Payments:
- International payments using foreign credit cards or bank accounts can be made following this link: International payment link
Please note: Credit cards are not accepted for tuition, room, board and fee charges. They are only accepted for your enrollment deposit.